Guide on application to early graduation in the second semester of 2019 (Academic Course)
Bachelor's degree students who wish to graduate early should apply within the deadline based on Article 43 of the Enforcement Decree of the Sungkyunkwan University School Law (Academic Course) (Early Graduated early).
[Guide to early graduation in the second semester of 2019 (Academic Course)]
1. Application qualification
- As a graduate of this school who enrolled in the 6th or 7th semester in the second semester of 2019,
- Those with a score average of 4.00 or higher until the previous semester (the fifth or sixth semester) (However, the average score of students in the undergraduate-related-graduate courses can be 3.50 or higher.)
※ Graduation is possible only when the average grade point average is higher than 4.00(the case of students in the undergraduate-related-graduate courses should be higher than 3.50)
2. Application period : 9.2(mon) 09:00~9.11(wed) 23:00
※ The application period is extended to 9.11, though the original period is 9.5 because additional registration period is at 9.11.
It is possible to apply to early graduation only when you register for the second semester of 2019.
3. How to apply
: GLS >Application >Qualification management>Application to early graduation >Application to early
graduation/check for request
4. For other questions. Please contact the Academic ‘BARO’ center(1811-8585).