Sungkyunkwan University runs ‘Student Success-Creative Scholarship’ program to promote student success and create future values.
Students of the College of Education who meet the following requirements should fill out the scholarship application form and submit it by e-mail.
1. Purpose of the Scholarship :
to play a role as the First Mover for Skku students’ success and discover role models of student-success
2. Scholarship Eligibility
- Students who are collectively creative, not just merely excellent at grades
- Students who participate in various extracurricular activities or has shown the mind of self-sacrifice to the school community.
- Students who made achievements in areas of challenging research or study.
※ Students who exercise certain roles in Student Council are not eligible.
※ Students who are willing to apply for the scholarship should earn more than 12 credit hours (9 credits if it’s 7thsemester) during the previous semester with a minimum GPA of 2.0
3. Expenses for Support :the full tuition for a single semester
※ If the student is currently receiving another scholarship, KRW 2,500,000 for living expense would be received instead.
4. Scholarship Application Period : by May 26, 2020 (Tue) 17:00 (Unable to submit after due date)
5 Scholarship Application Process : Fill out the attached file(application form, a written consent for personal information use, activity details) and submit to the email@example.com. (submit evidentary materials if avaliable)