Here is how to request credits withdrawal for undergraduate students.
1. Application Period : March 31st (Tue) ~ April 2nd (Thu) 23:00
2. Qualification to Apply : Undergraduate students currently attending SKKU who entered SKKU in 2018 or before
※ Students who entered SKKU in 2019 or after cannot request credits withdrawal.
※ If you take a leave of absence from school at the applying semester, credits withdrawal request will be invalidated.
3. Applicable Semester
1) Courses taken in the 2005 academic year or after : from the 7th semester
2) Courses taken before the 2005 academic year : available all semesters
4. Number of Courses for Credits Withdrawal
1) Courses taken in the 2005 academic year or after : up to 2 courses in total
2) Courses taken before the 2005 academic year : up to 2 courses for each semester (no limits for total number)
5. Conformation of Credits Withdrawal : April 7th (Tue)
1) Credits withdrawal cannot be canceled after it approved, so please apply carefully and check your graduation requirements before applying.
2) Make sure to check your application details and whether or not your application has been processed properly. (You cannot modify application details after end of period.)
3) Partial refund of tuition fee for credits withdrawal is not possible.
4) Withdrawn courses are excluded from the calculation of the average of grades.
5) It is not possible to retake withdrawn courses or request credits withdrawal for courses being retaken in the same semester.
6) It is not possible to request credits withdrawal for courses you’ve got F.
7. Application Process : GLS > Academic tab > Credits Withdrawal Request
* For further information, please contact to Office of Academic Services (1811-8585)