Application for Teacher’s License without Examination
Students graduating from College of Education in 2020 winter have to turn in application form for Teacher’s License without Examination if they meet all the qualifications.
1. Legal basis
: Article 18 and 19 of Teacher’s License Examination Presidential Decree
2. Qualification to apply
a. The Secondary School Teacher (Grade 2) : Students of College of Education or students who completed teacher training courses
b. Librarian (Grade 2) : Students who are completed teacher training courses of Library & Information Science
c. Kindergarten Teacher(Grade 2) : Students who completed teacher training courses of Child Psychology & Education
3. Application Schedule : 2020. 12. 11. (Fri) ~ 2021. 01. 08 (Fri)
4. Reception Desk : Administration Office of the college you belong to
5. Documents to be Submitted
a. Application form of Teacher’s License without Examination
b. Academic Transcript (Graduates Only)
1. Students have to turn in the application form in order to get the license.
2. Please be accurate with your personal information.
3. If the actual date of birth is different from what is written on the student registration, students should correct it through the administration office of the college one belongs to in advance.
4. Students who double majored in teaching must write the double major subject on the ‘application qualification’ blank.
5. Students must check if the requirements of teaching course (ex. whether or not he/she passed the Aptitude&Personality Examination for Teaching course etc.) are met in advance.