• Target students: Students currently attending or on a leave of absence for 2021 fall semester.
※ In the case of students on leave of absence
- Even if graduation credits are met by earning credits from winter (or summer) semester, you have to return to school and register for at least one semester to graduate.
- Students on leave of absence can apply for winter (or summer) semester only twice during the period of enrollment.
• Possible credits to take : Up to 6 credits
• Tuition fees : 91,000 won(per 1 credit)
• Main Schedule
Internet Timetable Open
Registration for Courses
Application for Course Registration(1st round)
Payment of Tuition Fees
Confirmation of Opening Courses
Additional Registration Application(2nd round)
for Tuition Payer(1st round register)
Paying for Additional Applicants for the Courses
for Tuition Payer
: [Total for 15 days]
~ 12.29.(Wed) 23:00
Final Exam and End of Class
Grade Record Procedures
2022.1.3.(Mon) ~ 1.6.(Thu)
Official Grade Disclosure and Objections
2022.1.5.(Wed) ~ 1.7.(Fri) 23:00
Grade Record Deadline
The class operation method and final test method can be changed depending on the COVID-19 situation.
① 2021 Winter Semester Course will be opened Online class, On/Offline classes according to attendance in the classroom. (*In principle, Winter Semester Classes are opened with 20 or more students, and offline classes are not operated.)
② The final exam is conducted at the discretion of the professor as an offline or online.
③ If the number of students paid within the tuition payment deadline (11.26.(Fri) 17:00) falls short of the standard number of students, the class will be closed.
④ Winter semester courses cannot be canceled or withdrawn after refund application period.
If you have further questions, please contact the Academic Affairs Committee (1811-8585).