2020-2 Application Schedule for Thesis Pre/Main Defense
1. Application Period
: 10. 19. (Mon) 14:00 ~ 10. 26. (Mon) 20:30
- Download and fill out the attached forms
- Submit to Administration Office of Education College (Hoam-Hall 50207)
2. How to Apply
Download the application forms (application form & Declaration of Ethical Conduct in Research) and fill it. You should obtain the signature of advisor professor and Head Professor. Then submit the documents to administration office (10. 19. (Mon) 14:00 ~ 10. 26. (Mon) 20:30)
① Fill out the forms and get signature of advisor professor and Head Professor
(also, fill the table of dissertation committee members with their names)
② Submit the forms to the administration office and receive ‘Receipt’
③ Deposit the fee for defense into the account written on the Receipt
- Fee for Pre-Defense : 30,000 won / Fee for Main-Defense 60,000 won
※ In case of cancellation
: Fill out the cancellation form and submit it to the administration office by the day before the defence. You can get refund only If you submit it before the defense.
※ Recommendation Form is required only for those expected to obtain teacher’s certificate.
※ How to write thesis for those expected to obtain teacher’s certificate (In case of those who enrolled after 2009)
1. For those who enrolled after 2009 and expected to obtain teacher’s certificate, thesis submission is excused because of the excessive burden of studying
2, But for those who need thesis for personal reasons, it is possible to get defense for the thesis with the permission of the Head Professor in case of ① finishing the pre-defense by 4th period and obtain all the credits required for the certificate or ② obtain all the credits for the certificate and only take 4 credits on 5th period.
3. If you take more than 3 classes on 5th period, you should get defense after the completion.
4. For those expected to obtain teacher’s certificate, thesis is not admitted as credit.
5. Eligibilities for those expected to obtain teacher’s certificate to apply for thesis
① complete the pre-defense by 4th period
② get all the credits required for teacher’s certificate/or take only two courses(4 credits) on 5th period
③ Recommendation(Permission) of the Head Professor